Security Vs Utility
- Ownership rights and interests in a legal entity, including a general partnership.
- Share of company's profits and/or losses, or assets and/or liabilities.
- Partnership in a legal entity.
- A creditor or lender status, or rights to claim in case of bankruptcy.
- Option to convert a non-security token into an asset with one or more aforementioned interests.
- Repayment or dividends obligation from the issuer.
- An option to purchase said investment interests in some form.
- If tokens are marketed with promises of profits.
- If an ICO is conducted for developing of the platform, it will also be considered as a security.
- Company's equity interest.
- A feature allowing to convert a non-security token into a token or instrument with one or more investment interests.
- To program, develop, or create the platform features or mine digital assets within the system.
- To access or license the system.
- To collect fees for said access or license.
- To provide the system with a service.
- To use the system and its outputs.
- To trade the system’s produce.
- To contribute labor or efforts to the system.
- To sell the products of the system.
- To vote for changes in the system in terms of its functions and features.
- To receive a discount for company services if such discount is fixed.
- To receive a product of the company with a fixed discount or bonus.
- To receive a product earlier than wide audience.